Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 12: do it

Today, after a night of zombies and scorpion bowls, I dragged myself out of bed at the crack of noon and joined Olivia at the gym.

It was a relatively awkward day, as the gym was open to the general public and people kept walking in and out of the room.

I was feeling pretty lazy.

I did all of my stretches and then did half of the Couch to 5 k plan, followed by one mile on the elliptical, followed by a half mile on the treadmill before we peaced.

Then ensued: Breakfast (in which I ate a bagel and a salad). Spring Fest in the Quad (in which I ate ice cream, and guacamole and a snow cone). Freestones (in which I drank a mango poma-rita and a bloody mary). My room (in which I am now drinking Moscato with my fave immigrant).

And the meaning of all of this? I ingested 800000 calories.

Epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment