Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 15: better

Today has been quite splendid - full of good news and good people and good purchases!

It all began on this humid Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. I made my way across the Freshmen Quad toward my faithful exercise companion and prepared to tackle my nemesis: the treadmill.

Enemy: defeated.

It was victorious, indeed! I did the entire Couch to 5 k plan and then an additional mile on the elliptical. The plan is finally starting to feel a bit more routine and less stressful and my shin splints were mostly unbothered by the workout.

I'm on Day 4 of fat days, so that's no fun, but I'm hoping it's just hormones or something. Bad lighting, maybe. All of my clothes shrank? Who knows.

By the end of the summer, all I'm sayin is that I best fit into my skinny pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment