Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday night fever

After the morning's exertions, I was wiped out. I made lunch for father and myself:

- Grilled cheese with sauteed spinach and tomatoes on multi-grain bread
- dill pickle
- Sun Chips
- 1 can of Diet Pepsi

Afterwards, I exercised my mind by reading Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" [read: obsessively] and soaking up the last rays of the afternoon before passing out for a few hours. By the time I woke up, it was time to eat dinner! We had:

- Whole wheat pasta with sausage, peppers, mushrooms and onions

I also made organic chocolate pudding pie with graham cracker crust for dessert and had a cup of tea with honey while we played a new game after dinner.

All in all, a day that was not entirely fail but certainly had its fair share of carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment