Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4: win some, lose some

Aside from my epic breakfast fail [read: 2 donuts!], I was actually able to redeem myself somewhat with my food intake for the rest of the day.

Breakfast: one chocolate glazed donut, one apple crumb donut, 1 cup of cranberry juice

Quick Lunch: (I legit only had 10 minutes to eat) 1 cup of minestrone soup [didn't eat the noodles], 1 cup of diet pepsi [eh, small slip. it's just so good!]

Dinner: 5 slices of turkey wrapped in 2 slices of swiss cheese, one soup bowl of steamed broccoli, 1 cup of skim milk, 1 cup of coffee with 2 creamers and 2 sugars

According to Alli, I should be consuming 1400 calories a day. I'm not sure if what I'm eating contains that many calories, though I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that those donuts definitely satisfied my daily cal intake!

It was nice to reintroduce a fresh veggie and some fruit juice into my repertoire. Thanks, UMD. I look forward to eating more of your offerings in the near future.

On another note, it would be awesome if I weren't too tired to go to the gym every day. And also if it didn't snow, thus making the gym even less desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment