Monday, January 31, 2011

Days 12 - 14: recap & weigh-in

Ugh.

That is the only word that can accurately describe how I feel about my diet this past week. I cheated like 6 times.

I was good on Friday. I ate yogurt and cheese and nuts and then made scallops, broccoli, and bacon-wrapped steak for dinner.

Then the weekend came. I had designated Saturday for cheat day, because we were having a Chili festival, so cheat I did: beer, chili, chips with clam dip, cookies with Funfetti, s'more brownies, vodka etc.

Sunday also came with some cheating: burger w/ french fries for lunch. Dinner @ Panera (cobb salad, macncheese).

Despite all of this cheating, I weighed 152.2 on Sunday morning. How this is possible, I don't know.

What this means is that I lost .4 pounds over the past week, which makes no sense because I ate my little heart out. Not that .4 pounds is anything exciting, but still. I'm shocked I didn't gain all four pounds that I lost back!

Weigh - In Recap

1st weigh in:
156.4
Last weigh in:
152.6
Most recent weigh in:
152.2
Total weight loss:
4.2 lbs

I mean, it's not much, but it's definitely something.

Today, I put on a pair of skinny jeans and they slid on quite nicely. I was excited about it.

I'm vowing to be good this week. So much better than last week.

Food for thought

Brunch: one low fat string cheese, 3 slices of turkey breast

Late Lunch: one 100 calorie yogurt, 2 cups of banana chips with crunchy peanut butter, bottle of water

Dinner: two pieces of sashimi tuna w/veggies, steak salad with bacon vinaigrette, hot cocoa with whipped cream vodka

No comments:

Post a Comment