Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 10: cheater cheater bagel eater

It's true. I've been really bad in the last 24 hours. This is what happens when I am bored and living in one room.

Last night while on duty, I consumed a cup of Diet Pepsi. It was delectable. I also had 3 mini snickers. Evil people leaving delicious and tempting things around! I have no willpower at midnight after a super-long day :(

Today, I went to a breakfast meeting and obviously had to have a bagel. I was like Okay, that's fine. I had my Diet Pepsi last night and I'll count that as one cheat and then the bagel will be my second cheat for the week and then I still get a full cheat day. I'm golden.

And I was. Until five minutes ago, when I returned to my room and realized that I had nothing to do except play the Sims and glare at a box of goldfish smiling at me from atop my closet. Eat me! the smile said. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time saying No to a smile.

Breakfast: 1 bagel with low fat cream cheese, cup of coffee

Lunch: 100 calorie blueberry yogurt, 1 low-fat string cheese, a handful of almonds

Dinner: 1 hot dog, 5 celery stalks with peanut butter

After dinner - at 11 p.m., nonetheless! : cup'o'goldfish

As I sit in my bed enjoying my cup of carbs with the sleet pelting my window, I dream of a better time, 48 hours ago, when I was merrily refraining from eating at all and feeling optimistic about the gym days to come. Oh, how quickly the might have fallen! And oh, how quickly will my weight rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment