Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11: snow day indulgences

I have been SO bad this week. I feel horribly, terribly guilty for my lack of resolution and inability to resist deliciousness.

I was quite horrified to step on a scale mid-day yesterday [gotta do it when you can!] and see that my weight was back at 156. Of course, this was the middle of the day and I was wearing clothes...so hopefully that factors in a few pounds. Hopefully.

Not that I deserve to be at 152. After the cheats earlier this week and the cheats today coupled with lack of gym-age, it would serve me right to be 170. *Shudder*

Here's the cheat-o-rific breakdown. I cringe thinking about it:

Breakfast: non-existent

Lunch: sesame chicken with noodles & corn, coffee

Dinner: turkey breast wrapped in provolone, pickles, green apple, Dr. Pepper

After dinner: two mini snickers bars, 2 cups of Diet Pepsi

Verdict: FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment