Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 9: settling

Aside from having to get up at 6 a.m., I'm having a great day! Having such an early start to my day means that I can have a more regulated meal schedule - which is much healthier than my usual one-meal-a-day.

I am really liking my schedule so far this semester. Even though it's only the second day, I feel like I'm starting to settle into my routine and also into a better meal routine. I plan on using the kitchen to prepare foods whenever I'm on duty and on the nights when I'm in the building (for simple things, like tonight's lentil soup). For breakfast, I normally grab a yogurt and one other thing and I hope to have lunch at Res at least 3x a week. [I also wanted to go to the gym at least 3x a week, and we all know how that's working out...]. But anyway, yes. Schedule = good.

Today =

Breakfast: vanilla Chobani yogurt with almonds & dried cranberries, cup of green tea with honey

Lunch: eggplant & chickpea curry, black beans with guacamole, banana, chocolate milk

Snack: green tea with mint, nectarine

Dinner: lentil soup

No comments:

Post a Comment