Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 6: cheat day & results

So I did my first weigh-in on Tuesday and weighed 156.4 lb. Today, I weighed in at 152.4... Which means that I've lost exactly 4 lbs! Holllla! I am now only 3 lbs away from being under 150, which is sexy....and only 12.4 lbs away from my goal weight. I'm SO okay with it!

Of course, today happens to be cheat day...hopefully this influx of cals won't go straight to my hips!

Breakfast: waffles, coffee ( both made by a magical pony)

Lunch: small bowl of sesame ginger stirfry (carb-free with corn, spinach, peapods, chicken, onions, water chestnuts, and mushrooms)

Dinner: cheese pizza, diet pepsi, and a "like it" cheesecake fantasy ice cream @ Coldstone

Well, there go the four pounds I lost!

On the bright side, I bought the Chobani yogurt that everyone has been recommending to me and I am eager to try it. I am also surprisingly looking forward to being back on my diet tomorrow. The first time I went food-shopping, I felt very overwhelmed by everything that I couldn't eat. Today, I had an easier time spotting things that I could & actually wanted to eat. I bought black bean burgers and a western veggie mix, as well.

In addition to allowing myself one full cheat day per week, I am also allowing myself two small cheats a week. So, for instance, the one bag of pita chips I consumed earlier this week plus one cup of diet pepsi plus all of the stuff I ate today would = my total cheats for the week. I think that sounds pretty reasonable.

Today, when i say "I can do this," I have way more faith that I can.

I just need to start going to the gym and I will be golden. 140 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment