Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day X

Okay, so I'll admit that I took a 2 day hiatus from my regularly scheduled program. As the gym wasn't open yesterday or today and my bike was acting wonky AND I was super busy hanging out with awesome friends and doing awesome things, I'll mention that while I was certainly active, I didn't work up a sweat.

The reason for this post is to report on the newest addition to my household: one Next Avalon Cruiser.

Yes, it's true. We picked her up this evening in Fairhaven and brought her back to my humble abode. With Kate's help, she is fully assembled and tightened and proudly sporting her odometer.

She is absolutely perfect but for one minor flaw (no holes for a waterbottle mount. Drat). The wheels are a perfect hybrid between street / mountain. The seat is really comfortable and the handlebars are at the perfect height.

I can't wait to take her out for a nice long spin tomorrow. I shall report on my activity then!

No comments:

Post a Comment