Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 44: gym rat part 2

Today is another drizzly and grey day. I was joined by Addie in my gym quest! When we entered the facilities, we were delighted to see that we were the only ones there.



We started off with weights - the usual arms and legs. I watched Addie work on abs while I did 2000m on the rowing machine. She also did lunges, which I will have to try. She took a 25 pound weight and moved side to side to work her lower abs, which I tried with her guidance. The 25 pounds is a little much for me, but I definitely felt the muscles working. I think I will try this again with a lower weight - maybe 15 or 20 pounds.



After the rowing machine, I did 2 miles on the bike whilst chatting and then did 1 mile on the treadmill and then did 1 mile on the elliptical before calling it a day.



I didn't feel as energetic today as I did yesterday. But I did feel super sweaty, which I suppose is a good thing. There was also a really attractive & irritatingly skinny girl exercising near me. My jealousy fueled me to work harder. Not that I will EVER be able to look like her. But the thought of my inner thighs not touching is enough to keep me going...

No comments:

Post a Comment