Sunday, June 20, 2010

DAY FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, I have finally reached my fiftieth day! Which means I have been working out nearly every day for nearly two months.

The results? Well, I'm definitely more in shape. I am able to take on treks that I absolutely wouldn't even have begun to think about doing two months ago. I am feeling fit. I am (hopefully) looking better. My clothes still fit me the same, which is kind of a bummer, but I'm hoping that once another 50 days go by, I'll be looking as awesome as I feel about this whole thing.

Unfortunately, my day 50 was a very mild day compared to normal routine. At 11:30 am, I biked one mile to my work station for the day. Laura (lucky girl!) got to bike back to Mirasol's and enjoy coffee while I sat in the Chestnut lobby collecting keys from future Freshmen. Lame. At 2 pm, she came to retrieve me and we biked back to my building.

We were planning on going to the Fairhaven bike path, which I was pretty excited about. I do really like it there, despite my lame first experience with my lame first bike. We realized we didn't have enough time to do the path, eat and shower before we were slated to leave for Martha's Vineyard for the weekend, so we opted not to go. After eating and showering, I biked a mile back to the campus center to take some money out of the atm, at which time I ran into Retha. She and I hoisted and maneuvered my bike into her car, collected Laura, and we were off!

No comments:

Post a Comment