Monday, April 11, 2011

OMG - time to brush off the cobwebs!

Ok, people. This is for real.


Last week I stepped on the scale and it read 158 and I was like "Uh uh, girlfriend. This is not happening."

I have been eating a lot. Going out to eat a lot. Not exercising at all. And I feel (and probably look) wretched.

Since then, I have managed to get down to a solid 156, but I will not be happy until those 6 pounds are gone and I can begin my journey to 140.

So. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I do not realistically have time to workout for the next few weeks. Graduation is only 1.5 months away and I have a lot of things to do. I am getting my bike back on Easter weekend and will hopefully be able to get back in the saddle (literally), but it seems as though my diet is the easiest thing to control for the time being and it doesn't interfere with my productivity.

That being said, I am jumping back in to the no-carb lifestyle. I will allow myself two cheats a week and one full cheat day. I will stay on this diet until I am back down to 150. By that time, I will hopefully be closer to holding a normal schedule and not running around like crazy between all of my jobs and obligations. I cannot wait to graduate so I can finally regulate my schedule and actually get to the gym. I also look forward to all of the students moving out of school so I can have my private gym facility once again. <3 the summer.

Food for thought

Breakfast/Lunch [didn't eat til 1]: 100 calorie yogurt (raspberry cheesecake); popcorn green tea with honey

Snack: grapes, 1 hershey's chocolate bar

Dinner: barbecued chinese chicken lettuce wraps (link to the Rachael Ray recipe) YUMMM; one glass of cab sauv



Off to a good start...let's see how I do once I have to go back to school for the rest of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment