Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 11: eff the wagon

So my Thursday shaped up pretty well, diet-wise.

This weekend, on the other hand, is going to be a hot mess. I'm going to just pretend it never happened. Thus I say: F*** THE WAGON! Imma eat flan.

Food for thought

Breakfast: yogurt

Lunch: low fat ham, string cheese, carrots

Snack: handful of almonds

Dinner: I made this Spicy Cashew, Celery & Shrimp stirfry and it was OMG good. Seriously. We ate all of it. Seltzer; 1/3 of a Hershey's bar; one white Russian.

I also forgot to weigh-in this morning...whoops. However, I must report that my jeans are feeling a bit more comfortable than they were when I first started this thing. Of course, that comfort will soon end with Easter weekend on the horizon. I will do another weigh-in on Monday morning. Or Tuesday morning. We'll see.

One of my coworkers is starting The 17 Day Diet, and I must say I'm a little skeptical. Though she claims that she will lose up to 10 pounds in 2 weeks. (Is that even healthy?). The diet seems VERY limiting. It pretty much lays out your daily menu. Not for me.

I tried to look up "no-carb" recipes with no luck. Instead, I started researching low carb recipes on foodnetwork.com (my heart's home!) and have found quite a few that are actually no carb (like the one we had last night). I'll keep posting them as we try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment