Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 5: the day before judgment day

I'm going to do my first weigh-in since Tuesday morning tomorrow (Saturday) morning. I have no clue which way the scale is going to lean this week. I have been doing a pretty damn good job with this diet and it bums me out that I don't feel any different. I'm hoping that I will have lost at least 3 pounds to keep myself feeling motivated. Not that I'm going to stop sticking to the diet if I didn't lose anything. But still. I need some positive reinforcement here, body!

In any event, I am going to take my second cheat today because we are having a going away party for my supervisor in the Housing Office. Hello, bagel! I will enjoy you greatly.

Food for thought

Breakfast: 100 calorie vanilla yogurt & mixed in "good health energy" (blend of soy nuts, cranberries, almonds & pumpkin kernels)

Party foods: asiago bagel w/ cream cheese; coffee

Lunch: half of an onion bagel w/ cream cheese; carrot sticks

Dinner: chicken breast stuffed with portabello mushrooms, spinach, & goat cheese; brussel sprouts; probably some wine

I will update tomorrow after my weigh in! O_o Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment