Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Days 7&8: Off the wagon

If I were on the Oregon Trail, I would have been left behind at a trading post for having eaten more than my fair share of rations.

Luckily, I am not on the Oregon Trail and the only person I have to answer to is myself. And myself loves chocolate. And carbs. Womp womp.

Anyway, I took my cheat day on Sunday and cheat I did! Here's the delicious breakdown: Breakfast: chocolate pudding; seltzer

Dinner: wild mushroom burger; french fries; two pieces of bread; red velvet cream cheese cheesecake (all eaten at the Cheesecake Factory...YUM!)

After all of that gorging, I wasn't surprised (though still horrified) when I stepped on a scale the next morning and it read 159...meaning that I've actually gained weight since I started this whole thing. Lamesauce.

Anyway, I'd like to believe that I somewhat redeemed myself yesterday by getting back on track.

Food for thought

Breakfast: seltzer; almonds

Lunch: seltzer; string cheese; deli turkey

Dinner: spinach salad with barbecue chicken, black beans, peppers, onions, avocado, tomato, and bleu cheese; seltzer; half of a Hershey's bar

After dinner: 1.5 white russians

Okay, maybe not. However, when I stepped on the scale this morning, I was back down to 157. Meaning that so far this whole thing has been pretty much a wash. Let's hope I'm on track for the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment