Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 12:

So this weekend that did not happen was definitely not full of burgers and french fries and cake. Though I must say that my mom made a concerted effort to not have carbs in the house.

But now that it's over, I'm happily jumping back onto the no carb wagon.

Food for thought

Breakfast: 100 calorie yogurt

Snack: petite carrots; bottle of water

Lunch:

Dinner: will be trying out a Pepper-jack grilled chicken with succotash recipe from food network. I'm pretty pumped that grilling season is upon us! Gives me a lot more options for meat & veggies :)

I am going to have my third weigh-in tomorrow, and I must say that I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm having a fat day today and just don't feel good about my body. I know that I absolutely need to start complimenting my diet with exercise, but I just don't have time, dammit!

Next up: going for my first bike ride of the season! It will be magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment