Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4

I've been cooped up in an office all day, so I haven't had the opportunity to cheat or even think about cheating. However, I'm on duty tonight unitl 1 a.m....and that's about the time that the cravings set in.

I took one cheat last night with Diet Pepsi. Curse you, beautiful brown, sparkling beverage! Afterwards, I felt bloated and gross. I must say that despite having followed this diet for the last 4 days, I don't see or feel any improvement in my body. Granted I haven't done a weigh-in and won't be doing one until tomorrow. But I feel like I saw some pretty quick results last time I started this diet. If I don't see any results by next week, I am going to feel pretty discouraged!

Food for thought

Breakfast: omelette with bacon, cheese, mushrooms, peppers, onions, spinach; cranberry juice

Lunch: almonds; carrots; water

Snack: strawberry real fruit bar

Dinner[anticipated]: deli turkey & mozzarella cheese stick

No comments:

Post a Comment