Monday, August 9, 2010

Days 86 & 87: Life of leisure

I feel like these days shouldn't even count as days because they were entirely too low impact for my liking. But it is what it is.

On Saturday, I went for a very short bike ride. 3 miles.
On Sunday, I went for a very short walk with my Russian bfffff4E. 2 miles.

This weekend was full of blisters (lots of blisters. damn shoes!). Eating. Laziness. Debauchery. Alcohol. Friends. Fun. Leisure.

This is my last full week in my super awesome apartment in my super awesome summer on my super awesome abandoned campus. I best make the most of it, because I will never have another living situation like this again. One week. One week before the parking lots and road start to fill with cars and the campus starts bustling with human activity. One week before I become a slave to my schedule. One week before I no longer have a kitchen to prepare delicious cuisine. One week before my entire life changes.

I only hope that I can remain as dedicated to my work out routine as I have for the last 87 days. However, as Kate put it: Even if I only work out one day a week, I'm still working out one day a week. Which is probably more than a lot of people can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment