Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 77: of padding and fattening

It went from being absolutely gorgeous out yesterday to being blah today. I was actually cold at work, which never happens!

After work, I donned a hood and headed to the gym. [Warning: awkward topic coming up] : I've decided that they should invent or I should find a padded sports bra. I don't know what it is, but every time I wear one, I have hard nipples the entire damn time. It's really embarrassing. And I don't understand why it happens. I'm obviously not cold while I'm sweating my ass off on the damn treadmill. What gives?

Okay. Just researched. Apparently they do exist. But they also cost like 40 bucks. Perhaps it's time to start using band-aids? Ugh.

Anyway.

I did weights, as per usual. I ended up being able to do more repetitions than I normally do, which is good. Man, those military presses are a bitch. My entire body shakes like crazy when I do them.

I then did two miles on the upright bike, 1 mile on the stationary bike, 1.5 miles on the treadmill (yeah, I upped the ante) and 1 mile on the elliptical followed by the side-ab workout.

Since I've come home, I can't. stop. eating. I don't know if it's the weather or my lack of plans or my hormones, but damn.

***
Of food and drink

Breakfast: two mini blueberry muffins. 1 cup green tea.
Lunch: leftovers of chicken/spinach/tomato/onion etc salad. 1/2 piece of focaccia.
Snacks: 3 mini twix bars. 4 mini chocolate chip cookies. two handfuls of popcorn. 1 cup of cajun trail mix.
Dinner: i don't even want to tell you. i'm ashamed.

STOP EATING, SELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment