Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/12/10

Today was a no-exercise day - mostly because I stayed up until 3 a.m. doing homework and couldn't drag myself out of bed at 8 a.m. The rest of my day was also rather booked, though I did do a lot of running around and was certainly less sedentary than usual.

Tomorrow, I'm thinking a nighttime gym tryst or walk, perhaps. Scheduling is definitely the trickiest part. I am booked from 10 a.m. until 11 p.m. on Wednesdays, typically - though tomorrow I am free as of 9 p.m.

Food for thought:

Breakfast: plain bagel with fat free cream cheese, 1 cup of mint tea

Lunch: turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo, pickles & a vitamin water

Dinner: guacamole with tortilla chips (2 avocados, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 onion)

One slip (I blame stress): a java twix bar (they're delicious)

Not a complete failure, but not great, either. I probably had too many carbohydrates and I definitely didn't have enough fruit (read: zero) and/or protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment