Monday, February 11, 2013

Progress

So I was looking through some old photos and stumbled upon these "gems" -- by which I mean horrifying and hideous self-shots. I took these original photos when I started doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred back in mid-January 2012 -- almost exactly a year ago. The 30 DS routine was short lived in my life, but fitness, as it turns out, was not.

I took some new photos this morning more out of curiosity than anything else. I didn't expect so see such a difference in my shape. I am SO proud of how far I have come in the last year. I didn't really lose any actual weight, but I think my body overall looks leaner and more fit. I feel better, I look better, and I'm on the right path.

I can't wait to take new photos a year from now and scoff at the way I look today.

January 19, 2012:



February 11, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment