Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Update

In the last week, I:

- Went to the gym Monday
- Had dinner made for me on Tuesday
- Didn't feel well on Wednesday and slept all evening
- Didn't feel well on Thursday and skipped the gym yet again
- Went out to Barcelona's in New Haven and ate about 15 tapas and a dessert on Friday (SO GOOD)
- Went to the gym on Saturday....and then went to Plan B in West Hartford and ate a delicious burger and blue chips (warm chips smothered in blue cheese, bacon, onions, peppers, tomatoes...mouthgasm!)
- Went to the gym on Sunday and then had Subway (I am seriously addicted to Subway right now)

So all in all, not a fantastic week exercise-wise.

Still, I'm happy to report that I made my goal of gym 3x this week. And I am also relieved to report that the scale is still exactly where I left it (at -7 lbs) last time I checked! :)

And a much needed I.M.L Update:

1) Reduce Stress: Not so good on this front. I felt swamped at work this week. And emotionally I as kind of a hot mess. But I got over it.

2) Maintain exercise goal of 3x/wk: DONE!

3) Make more conscious food choices: well, I consciously decided to eat a bunch of delicious foods!

4) Enjoy my hobbies: Didn't really practice the piano this week or do any crafting. I have also kind of stopped reading at work. My eyes have been getting too tired from staring at the screen, so I've started leaving to run errands. The one thing I have been doing (and doing well!) is socializing. And spending money. Lots of money.

5) Keeping my friends close: I must say I am doing a damn good job with this one.

6) Do what I can for my health: I have been having some severe body issues this week. My eyes have been hurting, my stomach has been upset, my throat has been sore, my head has been pounding. My sleeping schedule has been super erratic, so I'm sure that is a big contributing factor. Which is why I plan to be in bed by 10 p.m. tonight. I'm also going to look into getting my prescription checked, just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment