Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Goals

Every summer, I write a list of goals for myself. In fact, this is something I do about once a season. Most of the time, the lists include "Stop spending so much money!" "Read more!" and "Exercise more!"

My list this summer is more specific. Here are my summer fitness goals:

1) Do something active for at least 30 minutes a day
2) Be able to bike 50 miles by the end of the summer
3) Be able to run around Ring Road without stopping (2 miles)
4) Lose 10 pounds

I think those are certainly all attainable goals. Though I have always sucked at running and I'm a bit concerned that this ankle business may take its toll on that goal, but it doesn't hurt to try!

Now I just have to get on the mend so I can make sure the other goals can all be checked off on the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment