Sunday, September 1, 2013

Picture update - September Style

I seriously can't believe that it's already September. It feels like I moved here only one month ago, and yet it has actually been 3 months already -- one quarter of a year! I'm so excited to see what the fall and winter are going to be like here. And I'm most excited to eat SO MANY pumpkin things. My pinterest board is literally bursting full of pumpkin recipes.

The past month has had it's fair share of ups and downs in the nutrition and exercise department. If you look at my DailyMile , the last two weeks of August were REALLY good for me, with at least one workout a day. The week before was not so good - I only got in three workouts.

But overall, I am pretty happy with my continued progress. I got in a bunch of new videos this month and have been trying them all out and rotating them through my repertoire. It's keeping me from getting bored and also showing me some rad new moves!

Pixor time!

As of September 1, 2013:






Old School, January 1, 2012:



No comments:

Post a Comment